Renewal of Professional ID
*PRC-registered professional acting as representatives may transact with PRC upon presentation of Authorization Letter and his/her professional ID.
**Representatives filing the application and claiming the professional ID in behalf of the professional must present Special Power of Attorney and valid identification of the professional and the representative.
INSTRUCTIONS - NEW VERSION:
- Search for our website https://www.prc-online.com and sign up for your account
- For First timer Client: After creating your account Log in and Fill up all the fields required for your transactions and upload your updated photos.
- For Current Client: Enter your existing account and update the information needed and upload your updated photos.
- Select your transaction, appointment date and choose the regional office preferred to come with and select the payment center and save or print the reference number to be used to pay the corresponding amount for your transaction.
- After paying the amount, go back to https://www.prc-online.com and sign in to print your renewal form.
- Go to your chosen PRC Office and bring your renewal form and receipt.
- Claim your ID in designated window.
Requirements (old version)
- Duly accomplished renewal form
- Two (2) pcs. passport size picture: colored, plain white background, with complete name tag (last name, first name, middle name)
- Present your latest recent professional ID card
4. In case of LOST professional ID card which is still current, the applicant shall submit a notarized affidavit of loss
5. In case of DESTROYED professional ID card, the applicant shall surrender the destroyed card.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENT AS PRESCRIBED BY RESPECTIVE BOARDS:
- Architects - Photocopy of valid United Architects of the Philippines Membership ID/Certification of Good Standing (2/F 21 R. Aquino Bldg., Barcelona Street Brgy. I, Lucena City CP Nos. +639328409266 / +639478970708)
- Customs Broker - Certification of Good Standing from Chamber of Customs Broker Inc. (Suite 106 Port of Manila Bldg. South Harbor, Manila Tel No. (02) 527-5340 / 527-1198 / 527-6801 Email: email@example.com)
- Electronics Engineer / Professional Electronics Engineer - Certification of Good Standing from Institute of Electronics Engineers of the Philippines (Quezon CATV Bldg. Enverga Blvd. corner Olympic Square - University Site, Lucena City CP No. +639328829897 )
- Geodetic Engineer - Photocopy of valid Geodetic Engineers of the Philippines Membership ID/Certification of Good Standing (Regional Chapter - Calamba City, Laguna)
- Guidance and Counseling - Valid Certificate of Philippine Guidance Counsellor Association Membership and annual payment receipt.
- Interior Designer - Certification of Good Standing from accredited APO's
- Landscape Architects - Certification of Good Standing from the Philippine Association of Landscape Architects (26 Evergreen Drive Capitol Green Village Tandang Sora, Quezon City (Tel No. (02) 454-0651 http://www.palaonline.org)
- Mechanical Engineer / Professional Mechanical Engineer - Certification of Good Standing from Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers. (Quezon Provincial Engineering Office) - Temporarily suspended
- Professional Agricultural Engineer - Photocopy of Philippine Society of Agricultural Engineers Membership ID/ Certification of Good Standing (Los Baños, Laguna)
- Professional Electrical Engineer / Registered Electrical Engineer / Registered Master Electrician - Certification of Good Standing from Institute of Integrated Electrical Engineers Membership ID
- Psychologist/Psychometrician - Certificate of Good Standing
- Real Estate Services - Duly notarized certification of 60 hours Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credit issued by an accredited Real Estate Service Provider; Professional indemnity insurance/cash of surety bond in the amount of PhP 20,000.00, and Certificate of Good Standing from Philippine Institute of Real Estate Services