- Examinees should report before 6:30 in the morning every examination day. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
- Bring the following: Notice of Admission (NOA) or Application Stub, Official Receipt, pencils no. 1 or 2, black ball pens, long brown and long plastic envelopes and extra pictures.
- CELLULAR PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Wear the prescribed dress code.
- IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT BRING THE FOLLOWING ON EXAMINATION DAY: NON-BIODEGRABLE MATERIALS SUCH AS STYROFOAMS, DISPOSABLE SPOON & FORK, STRAW, DEADLY WEAPONS/POINTED OBJECTS.
- Avoid littering & loitering.
November/December 2014 Board Licensure Examinations for: